I'm creating various Open Source programs.
Hello, my name is Bartek Jasicki and I'm creating various Open Source programs.
At this moment I'm focused on this projects:
- Steam Sky - Roguelike in a sky with steampunk theme: single player, text and turn based game. You are a commander of a flying ship, as leader you will be traveling across floating bases, engaging in combat, trading goods etc. The game is more strategy based than tactical like most of roguelikes. There is no mandatory ending to this game, you may freely play until your character die. I'm working on this project since 2016. Currently, this is my main Open Source project.
- Vim-Ada - ready to deploy set of plugins and settings for Vim and NeoVim which helps write Ada programs.
- Yet Another Static Site (Generator) - simple terminal program to create static sites from Common Markdown files.
- Hunter - graphical file manager for Linux.
- RoboVim - simple Vim plugin which allow easier add Robodoc formatted documentation into source code.
Why I'm here:
I'm trying to gather some money which allow me to focus on my Open Source work. Of course, it is possible to work without it, just with your support work on these (and future projects) will go faster.
thindil さんは 8 か月前 に参加しました。